“You must write your first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head. The first key to writing is… to write, not to think!”
-William Forrester, Finding Forrester
I haven’t tried blogging publicly but I have been blogging for the last 3 years. My thoughts, ideas, desires, anger, interesting series of experience and some other views in life, death, dreams that I consider serious rather than personal are all locked up in some website for the last 3 years. One of the reasons why I decided to publish my writings in public is to make other people realize that its okay to give in to human emotions, inappropriate or not.. that it’s not a crime to share the most stupid ideas because it defines you as an individual.
I am very grateful to find bloggers who share the same notion. I am happy that these brave people have the same courage to share and accept other people who have the similar ideals as I have and who, at some point shares the same wicked humor that I possess. I enjoy reading your entries and I am very happy that I was considered for this wonderful award. Thank you, AC.
I am sharing you the list of people whose sites I often visit because I am very fond of their writings.
I was supposed to have 10 people but I am leaving you with 5 at the moment as I have not found the other 5.
Now here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.