As the year ends.. and the start of the new year unfolds, I would like to go the extra mile re-capping all the shit (the good and the bad and the not so good) memories of 2010.
Part I: Lesson Learned
- Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.. suffering leads to the dark side, we all know who coined that. You cannot take control of people’s emotions- no matter how hard you try. At all times, one must not expect even the obvious. Expectations falling down your feet breed all sort of angst. Therefore, if you cannot control others, try to control yourself. Tangena nyong lahat na tsismosa kayo…you guys.. BURN IN HELL! DIE GOSSIP GIRL! DIE!!
- Relationships are not measured by the quantity of time that you spend with someone but the quality of moments that you enjoyed together.It is not always late to end up a long term relationship when you reached the point when one fails to grow in love. People fall out of love, it’s a no brainer. It’s not a question of what have you done, it is the understanding behind the logic why both of you failed and stopped trying.
- What-if’s are for sissies. I have learned that in search of finding true happiness and contentment, sometimes you need to loosen up a little bit and let the walls crumble before you. People are always down with the destination fever that they fail to enjoy the journey.
Part II: Thanksgiving
- SOYA. You pick me up when things are pretty bad, you are the epitome of a shoulder to cry on and everything else in between. 🙂
- Pop- Cap. Plants VS. Zombies never fails to waste my time when boredom gets into me.
- Real friends. There’s nothing like PADI’S POINT at the hilltop when things blow up in proportion and you want to trash talk your other friends and never get accounted for.
- Gossipers. Sometimes when I’m bored, I think about the rumor mongering activities that you spend in a day and contemplate on the nasty things that you guys always tell my boss. In these times, I find my challenges and opportunities to improve on and always exceed expectations. You guys make me shine all the time. Thank you for all the time, effort and hard work of destroying me, keep up the good work and try harder. You guys will always be.. my greatest fans. INA NYONG LAHAT!
And that being said.. thank you 2010. We had a pretty good run.
Hello 2011! Umayos ka.